Talking Through Torment – Suicide Prevention
Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the world, but it is not inevitable. You can make a difference by learning how to recognise, intervene, and support someone who is struggling with suicidal thoughts. In this course, you will discover how to talk through torment and save a life.
This Course Is For…
Anyone who wants to learn how to prevent suicide and support someone who is at risk, whether it is a friend, a family member, a colleague, or a client.
It is also ideal for businesses and professionals who want to enhance their skills and knowledge in suicide prevention and mental health support. Suicide is a major issue that affects the workplace in many ways, such as:
- Reducing productivity and performance
- Increasing absenteeism and turnover
- Damaging morale and culture
- Exposing legal and reputational risks
In this two-hour course, compassionately explore:
- Identify the nature and causes of self-harm and suicide
- Define suicide and understand its impact on individuals and communities
- Recognise the warning signs and risk factors of suicide
- Challenge the stigma and myths surrounding suicide
- Apply effective intervention strategies to help someone in crisis
- Provide support and resources to someone who is suicidal or bereaved by suicide
- Practise self-care and coping skills to protect your own mental health
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to save a life and make a difference. Book this course today and join a community of compassionate and caring people who want to prevent suicide and support mental health.